Important Preparation Guidelines
In order for us to provide you with the best service possible, please follow these guidelines.
Before calling to place your order
- Establish what type of concrete pump you may require
- Inform us of your concrete supplier if you have decided you are using
- Measure the distance from the pump to the furthest point we need to pump the concrete to
- How much concrete will you be pumping?
- What type of concrete do you require?
- Would you like us to advise you on a concrete supplier and the most suitable mix?
- What date and time is the pump required?
- Any special requirements?
- Do you have suitable washout facilities? – please ask if unsure
Before We Arrive On Site
For us to work at our best we ask customers to take a few simple measures to make sure they are ready for us. Please inform us of site conditions.
Please ensure all precautions and preventative measures are taken prior to our arrival to protect surrounding areas for any potential occurrences. For example ground protection, if on expensive finishing’s also finished walls and windows should be covered in case of splashes.
We endeavor to uphold and comply with health and safety regulations. Please ensure all possible measures are taken to provide a safe working environment for our operators, your contractors and the general public.
Health and safety is our number one priority, so please inform us of the site conditions and provide protection for surrounding areas as necessary. Our vehicles will need clear access to the pump set up area, the pump location area must be strong enough to support the pump and concrete delivery vehicles. Please ensure that you inform us of any overhead obstructions.
We may require access to water during the process, and at the end of the pour, the pump operator will need to clean all the concrete from the pump and pipeline on site.
Please note you are required to provide a bag or two of cement (depending on how long the pipeline is), a couple of metres square of polythene (to ensure there are no spillages on clean ground at the back of the pump) and a wheelbarrow (to wash out in).
For our concrete line pump please provide…
- One bag of cement per 20 meters of pipeline
- Polythene to prevent spillages on the ground
- A wheelbarrow
Please call Express Concrete Pumping today to arrange a site visit or to discuss your requirements.